The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

help me build my templar tank

xTIGx
xTIGx
Soul Shriven
i have now come back from a long break and im totaly lost.. all my skills points and attributes have been reset

so i was wonder if some of u great ppl here on the forums here could help me out rebuilding my templar tank..

whats skills should i have?
what should i put my skill points on?
what should i put all my attribute points on?
what should i put my champion points on?

oh im also a ww..

i have 166 skill points, 55 attribute points and 10 in each for my champion points
  • xTIGx
    xTIGx
    Soul Shriven
    oh and whats a good back up weapon set to have?
    Options
  • Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have not been playing my Temp as a tank lately, but I will share what skills and set up I had. I was running 7/7 HA -Histbark(5 piece) and Seducer.

BAR #1-
    Ransack - Taunt
    Crippling Slash - Less Damage
    Inner Beast - Taunt
    Blazing Shield - Damage Shield
    Breath Of Life - Oh crap heals

ULTI - Empowering Sweep or Nova

Bar #2 I would usually throw situational skills on there. I swear by Siler Bolts too from the Fighter's Guild and it would end up on Bar #1 more often than not. Hope this helps. Other skills I have used are somewhat different with the changes, which is why I left them off. Puncturing Sweep was my #1 skill, but now it gives CC immunity so not good for groups. Solo it is still the best IMO, but not for anything else.

That should get you started. I would look at going 5 HA/ 1 MA/ 1 LA for higher level stuff as the Undaunted passives get added.

Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.
    Options