Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW ESO TRAILER

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "This video doesn't exist"
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the link may not work, I did see it in-game. It's a nice video, but no longer seems to introduce the story of the player character, which I would have thought was an important thing for an introduction to do. We now have no background for why we are in Coldharbour, we just get to see some random Nord ending up there instead.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Its the forum thats why it wont play
    Edited by DaggerfallTradeMasters on March 25, 2015 7:57AM
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the story lines the Prophet speaks about Mannimarco and says he is your executioner, this line now doesn't make any sense for new players because you don't see the part where Mannimarco actualy pulls your soul into Coldharbour...
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    RIP old cinematic you were coherent
  • KontrolledKhaos
    KontrolledKhaos
    ✭✭✭
    yeh this is just another dumbarse decision by ZOS.

changing the intro cinematic literally serves no purpose other than "CHECK OUT OUR SWEET CGI CUTSCENE FOOTAGE LOL :-D".

why does ZOS keep insisting on changing things that we dont ask them to change, fixin things that aint broke?
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    yeh this is just another dumbarse decision by ZOS.

changing the intro cinematic literally serves no purpose other than "CHECK OUT OUR SWEET CGI CUTSCENE FOOTAGE LOL :-D".

why does ZOS keep insisting on changing things that we dont ask them to change, fixin things that aint broke?

Agree
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    i dunno, i mean, functional servers, or guars. I don't know how you can argue.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Molagent
    Molagent
    ✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    i dunno, i mean, functional servers, or guars. I don't know how you can argue.

Someone explain the fascination with guars.. I don't understand why people want to ride around on what looks like a feather plucked chicken. I'd rather have something interesting..Like a Unicorn. That *** dubstep.. Because screw logic and rainbows.
    "Happiness is foolishness I don't care for. When a scientist discovers something new that person would be willing to die to uncover the result of it. In that moment there is no happiness but an obsessiveness with interest. And it is with great pleasure I say I am not, nor ever desire to be happy, but take luxury and with sense of halcyon that I am interesting."