Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Noob Post] Help me power levling.

AndysowhatGG
AndysowhatGG
Soul Shriven
ok, so I just started this game, and I just want to power level so I can have a high level character. I dont really care if this breakes the game or something story wise

I would like a tip for what weapon, class and race to use to kill PVE most efficently. ofc I can dps is important but sustain, so I dont need to wait between all the mobs to regen is important to :)

Thanks for the feedback I WILL BE WATCHING!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone will have a different answer..........

Just be aware there are quest lines you need to complete to progress to the higher level areas.....

I have a VR14 Sorc, a VR14 Templar and a VR6 Dragon Knight. of those 3 as a choice for fast leveling I would pick my Templar every time.....

Good DPS is possible and you have a healing skill line, allowing for the use of any weapon not just a restoration staff :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • murtugo
    murtugo
    ✭✭✭
    The main quests and some zone quests will also give you skill points so don't sacrifice them just for the sake of leveling.

o:)
    Edited by murtugo on March 17, 2015 4:37AM
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill points are just as important as leveling, perhaps more so in some circumstances. So there really are no short cuts.

Also just so you know for future, 'noob' does not mean 'newb'. Anyone knowing the difference I think would never call themselves a 'noob'.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the person above said, you need skills points and certain quests will grant them. You are better off leveling your first character and not rushing through it because there is little end game so to speak.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • firewatch
    firewatch
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best classes for leveling are Templar and Dragon Knight. They are both easy to level and very versatile.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just search eso leveling guide (faction you play) and there are tons of guides for it. Some of the better spots arent in the guides but they will do the job none the less.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok, so I just started this game, and I just want to power level so I can have a high level character. I dont really care if this breakes the game or something story wise

I would like a tip for what weapon, class and race to use to kill PVE most efficently. ofc I can dps is important but sustain, so I dont need to wait between all the mobs to regen is important to :)

Thanks for the feedback I WILL BE WATCHING!

But why do you want to rush to end game? You will miss 80€ of the game :( (your choice ofc but I'm curious to understand why)

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best part of the game is the journey through all the quests. Dont skip that part.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who skip the actual leveling and rush to end game find it boring and are the same people who come to the forums and complain about being bored. Enjoy the lvling explore each zone.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer