The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Alliance Skill Line: Assault - Anyone Have an animation image or video clip?

Vaerth
Vaerth
✭✭✭✭
Was just curious if anyone had a video clip / animation for the Alliance War Skill Vigor which is under the assault tree. Does it have an animation? What does it look like? Any pictures of a clip would be very much appreciated.
Pact Bloodwraith
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out one of the ESO Lives that shows it.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    Check out one of the ESO Lives that shows it.

Hmm, I have never seen that before, I assume you know what episode to watch? Because if you saw it on ESO live, and can confirm it was shown, can you refer me to the episode it was in so I can go check it out?

Thank you :)
    Pact Bloodwraith
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Join any major keep battle in Cyrodiil and you will see it. The skill's visual effect centers on the casters and then emanates in a radial wave a few meters out in al directions. If you are on the NA server, I can give you a demo.
    Options
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Join any major keep battle in Cyrodiil and you will see it. The skill's visual effect centers on the casters and then emanates in a radial wave a few meters out in al directions. If you are on the NA server, I can give you a demo.

I am indeed on the NA server, and devoted to the Pact!
    Pact Bloodwraith
    Options
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the ESO live episode that plays this?
    Pact Bloodwraith
    Options