Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the game have more quests?

bdipaulyb16_ESO
bdipaulyb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey there,

Quick question... I haven't played for a while, probably about 8 months or so. One of the things that bothered me about this game was that I always thought it had a lack of quests and I would find myself with nothing to do quest-wise.

Have they added more at all? I have created a new character in Auridon and so far I have about 2 or 3 quests to do, and I am really hoping I do not run out as before.

Many thanks,
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

Ehm, I don't think they added allot more since then. However i'm close to getting my finished 1000 quests achievement (and no repeatable quests don't count).

How much more do you need???
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

If you run out of quests that are close to you, you need to venture across the zone, there you will find many more

explore, enjoy!
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been lacking quests, in any faction, at any point in the game's history and I've never failed to be on-level or within 1 or 2 at the start of one: I never hit VR1 zones before 50 (5 VR1+ ATM) and I never did any grinding on mobs, never PVPed and never ran dungeons (only public delves).
    Edited by Kragorn on March 16, 2015 5:10PM
  • drogon1
    drogon1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played ESO since launch (with a lengthy break in the middle). Running out of quests was one thing that never happened to me. There are more quests in this MMO than I've found in any other. If anything, a common complaint about ESO was the opposite - too many quests and not enough of the other stuff.

If you are into questing, this is the the game for you.
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    drogon1 wrote: »
    Played ESO since launch (with a lengthy break in the middle). Running out of quests was one thing that never happened to me. There are more quests in this MMO than I've found in any other. If anything, a common complaint about ESO was the opposite - too many quests and not enough of the other stuff.

If you are into questing, this is the the game for you.

Definitely agree here. If you are running out of quests you are severely doing it wrong. If you look at each questing hub they have several icons that are black. When you complete they they change to white. Even beyond those questing hub quests if you just venture out for a bit you will have tons of quests
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a set of "adventurer" achievements that give you hints on how many quests there are in each zone. There are slightly more than the required number so you don't have to sweep the area completely clean, but if you reach that number and make "Auridon Adventurer" etc, you are close to having done all quests for the zone.
    There are more than 1,000 quests in the "base game" at the moment (level 1-50, the Silver and Gold zones and Cyrodiil). However, the "1,500 quests" achievement is currently not possible to obtain. More content is needed for that.