The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fix the damn lifebarbug

Ikarus
Ikarus
✭✭
Seems its still not fixed with 2.0? Rly guys u cant be serious. I think its the most annoying bug since release.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What bug? You provided no detail whatsoever.

I can only assume (see above) you refer to after-death in Cyrodiil having your healthbar stay at zero?

If so, /reloadui temp fixes it, and FTC is the culprit, not ESO.

If not, perhaps if you explained what you are experiencing, someone could help.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Ikarus
    Ikarus
    ✭✭
    I thought everyone has it...

No, lifebars over enemys heads are gone (not only in cyrodiil). Reloadui doesnt work, even if i turn all addons off. >ou have to restart the complete game and hope that they are there.
    Options
  • Ikarus
    Ikarus
    ✭✭
    Ikarus wrote: »
    I thought everyone has it...

No, lifebars over enemys heads are gone (not only in cyrodiil). Reloadui doesnt work, even if i turn all addons off. You have to restart the complete game and hope that they are there.

Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never experienced this, personally. Have you done the usual, repair, restart?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Ikarus
    Ikarus
    ✭✭
    A lot of people have reported it, as i know its a common bug.
    Options
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Seems its still not fixed with 2.0? Rly guys u cant be serious. I think its the most annoying bug since release.

heres what you do. Turn them off. Log off the game, log back in, TURN THEM ON..

problem solved.
    Options
  • Ikarus
    Ikarus
    ✭✭

problem solved.

Doesnt work for me and even if: That is no permanent solution. I mean this bug in since two weeks in the game and really gamebreaking when u have no hp-bars in vet dungeons or no alliance marks in cyrodiil.

Options
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine sometimes gets stuck at 75% health, and won't go any higher. Best part is, I actually have only 75% of my max health....

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this issue last night in PvP and pve areas. I couldnt see group markers or alliance icons... really made it hard to heal since everybody looked the same!
    PC-NA
    Options
  • asteldian
    asteldian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes group icons and alliance symbol bug is still around and can make PvP unplayable, it really does need fixing
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At first I thought you meant when you spawn at a keep with health bar flashing and at 0%. I thought they had fixed the alliance indicators and bars in the last patch, I've yet to experience it in live but crikey it was impossible to PvP in PTS!!
    PC EU
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like, impossible!
    PC EU
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

problem solved.

Doesnt work for me and even if: That is no permanent solution. I mean this bug in since two weeks in the game and really gamebreaking when u have no hp-bars in vet dungeons or no alliance marks in cyrodiil.

It's not game breaking. It's just a visual bug. You can still play the game.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    just be happy you even have a health bar buddy. -ZoS
    Options