The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Know what PvP bug I hate that's still around?..bloody in combat bug

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why must I run for 10 minutes after fighting someone...I'd love to mount..but it seems i'm still in combat....

I can't be the only one getting this bug...

This is by far the most annoying bug in the game...While other bugs are gamebreaking..This one is just flat out annoying.

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience, i stay in-combat if one of the opponents that took part in the fight is still alive. Sometimes it can be hard to detect, for example someone casts rapid regeneration, hits a friendly with it and runs off. I jump the healed guy 10 seconds later and kill him, and then i'm stuck in combat with his 'healer' forever.

Sometimes it can be even helpful, i help kill a couple of gankers in a small skirmish, friendlies run off, i try to stealth(nope, in-combat) - time to hit that detection potion! :)
    Edited by Sharee on March 15, 2015 11:29PM
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And when you finally do get on your horse you get stopped by an invisible barrier that your horse can't seem to get around or over.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is Zenimax's way of getting people to use the "well-fitted" armor trait in PvP.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    And when you finally do get on your horse you get stopped by an invisible barrier that your horse can't seem to get around or over.

Lol so true
    Options
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to "walk" all the way from Chalman choke-point to Bleakers just now.

I lost any hopes of this rubbish ever getting fixed. It's way worse now because of CP and changes to character attributes. Before I could sprint some and pop Rapid Manoeuvre, when combat stuck in combat for days. But now stamina is gone in seconds if I try anything of that sort, stam regen takes years, while I also need to save resources for those unavoidable ganks.
    The healer in the back, stuck in combat, always gets jumped by at least 2 snipers, as certain as argonian maids being lusty. So I have to walk.

I can accept the fact that Cyrodiil is a riding simulator. But walking between keeps? Please fix, it's torture. Or they can give all classes a Bolt Escape, until this is sorted. I'll even settle for a crap version of Path of Darkness or any magicka movement buff :bawling:
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    I can accept the fact that Cyrodiil is a riding simulator. But walking between keeps? Please fix, it's torture. Or they can give all classes a Bolt Escape, until this is sorted. I'll even settle for a crap version of Path of Darkness or any magicka movement buff :bawling:
    "New alliance war skill, Tow Rope! Attach to any friendly sorc, when they blink you will be pulled along. Sustain bleed dmg each blink."
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha ^ suck it sorcs! :wink:

Truth be told, my magicka sorc suffers from the same thing in cyro, my NB stam build however. Nope, I have stam regen till the cows come home.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is their punishment for people being upset about having no forward camps. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GOT.

Also, it would hurt my immersion if my horse always came to me. What if he was so far away he counted hear me whistle?
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point it's a feature not a bug.
    Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    It's called roleplaying, you're not going to be able to mount your horse if your legs just got chopped off in a battle now would you?
    Options
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would argue that horse bug stopping every 3 inches is more annoying simply because at least with the in combat bug you dont have to experience horses going full idiot
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the bug that causes group members to go invisible.
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm no programmer, but how hard can it be to program:

if Player_State=0 (Dead) then;
    Player_Combat_State=0 (ooc)

Or something similar with distance from opponents, either would work.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what's wrong with the WoW system: if you haven't engaged in combat within the last 5 seconds, out of combat.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    My solution is swap weapon a few times and stay away from battle field. It should return to normal state and can ride again.
    Edited by EIGHTS on March 16, 2015 1:30PM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • Bloodzeus
    Bloodzeus
    ✭✭
    One of my biggest hates in this game.
    Ran across nearly the entire map once attempting to get near a scroll.... in combat, 40000 miles away from anything///
    It NEEDS a timer.. 0 combat on you and allies fighting too far away = not in smegging combat.
    Seems to be related to allies nearby agro'ing ... anything... probably even the deer that was removed.
    Options