Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Solo Tank

ZenBear
ZenBear
Soul Shriven
Hello! I bought this game back when it first came out (Imperial Edition cuz I'm a sucker :P) and I do love it but I couldn't keep paying the sub. Now that it's going F2P though, I'm coming back!

My questions is how should I build my Templar if I want to be able to solo most of the game but still be able to tank group content when the mood strikes? I want to be running around with S&B as my main slotted weapon and I want to wear heavy armor. What skills should I use, what stats should I pump and what backup weapon would synergize best?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check online for some builds, although make sire they are current with all the 1.6 changes.

Deltiasgaming.com has some.

You should be able to quest with a Templar pretty easily solo, so just use your tank build all the time until you have it levelled up. Once that happens you should have some extra skill points to spend on more DPS abilities to help make your solo time even more enjoyable.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord