Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Come on Zenimax...

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how a dk cant "take damage"

FFS they are the tankiest class in the game dude.

DKs are not what they were before the patch... A tanky class that now is not anymore tanky then a NB....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

DKs are not what they were before the patch... A tanky class that now is not anymore tanky then a NB....

Hahh! Thats not true at all, just not so easymode as it was IMO.

And if more i thinking about class balance, i say now, that they better dont touch anything, or they break the whole game again LOL.
    Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yYyGBySJzw

This DK sits there and blocks attacks from 4 or 5 people and never gets CC'd. Sorc could not survive here. Sorc maybe could have got away, but because of lack of stamina, no way I'm not CC'd and dead in that position. Not to mention that I could never get up on an unbreached keep in the first place but that is besides the point.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This was actually the biggest PvP buff sorcs got in the patch. Many DK's are now 2H/ Medium (and for good reason, as the burst damage delivered by that build is tremendous). As dangerous as those guys are, it's a much better experience than facing endless lines of tanky, sword-and-board scale spammers ;)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

Options
  • sSolutionSs
    sSolutionSs
    ✭✭✭
    This isnt a pvp game guys sorry
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isnt a pvp game guys sorry

True. just remove PVP then. If not, then just *** and go work zenimax, fix Sorc OPness. Any other class seems OK. but you always break one, like sorcerers now....
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

This DK sits there and blocks attacks from 4 or 5 people and never gets CC'd. Sorc could not survive here. Sorc maybe could have got away, but because of lack of stamina, no way I'm not CC'd and dead in that position. Not to mention that I could never get up on an unbreached keep in the first place but that is besides the point.

Wait what? Sorc forgot to spam shield or spam shield+streak away, etc...

Btw 1h+sh. You could do this as sorc when you add your insanely OP wardcrap... what is even cheap like hell. even 3 times more cost would be a joke. Even if ppl could crit your OPshield, would be OP.

You can defend your OP crap, it wont change the fact, that OPcerer is the top class.
    Edited by Kypho on March 21, 2015 10:46PM
    Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »

Btw 1h+sh. You could do this as sorc when you add your insanely OP wardcrap... what is even cheap like hell. even 3 times more cost would be a joke. Even if ppl could crit your OPshield, would be OP.

You can defend your OP crap, it wont change the fact, that OPcerer is the top class.

Wait, what?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »

your on every forum post about sorcs saying they are OP, i just think you have no idea how to play your class properly. i have been killed by every class in a 1v1 before, its player skill and yours seems to be lacking here. so you come on the forums and cry away instead of adjusting what you are doing to beat it like everyone else has done.

lets see a video of you pvping so we can help you out.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Spangla wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    When a class can do everything part of the 'big three' then yes it is OP.

Sorc

DPS: Yes
    Escape: Yes
    Take Damage: Yes

NB

Escape: Yes
    Take Damage: No

DK:

Escape: No
    Take Damage: No

Templar:

DPS: No (healer)
    Escape: No
    Take Damage: Yes

The big three could be moved into many more forms, But let's not complicate matters.

What if I told you that a NB can do all three as well?

NBs are incredible good tanks in PvP with an infinity amount of Ressources if they wish.
    On the other side, they make great healers and are able to be very bursty.

Are Sorcs and NB op now?

Sorry Soulac - love your builds and what you do with nb's - however you cannot kick out the kinda of dps a sorc can whilst taking the same punishment and being able to have a guaranteed escape.

My rating

NB
    DPS - Yes
    TAKE DAMAGE - NO
    ESCAPE - From noobs yes, from sorcs no = Occasionally

OR

NB
    Dps - No
    Take Damage - Yes
    Escape - From noobs yes, from sorcs no = Occasionally

I think I wasn't clear enough. Of course not all three things in the same build, but a NB is able to to everything of that, same as a sorc.

NB can take a lot of dmg and deal mediocre Dps, and also get a very good escape chance with slotted shadow image and cloak.
    If you go for burst you have probably less defense, but you deal a lot of dmg and same escape options as the tank version
    A healing NB can deal a lot of dmg too, since heals scaling with power and resource, again the same escape options.

I prefer a lot of dmg, that's why I chose a NB in first place.

Oh I understood - my point was that I feel sorc can do all 3 effectively at the same time because of that crazy ward.

Options