The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced Returning Player LF PvE Guild (DC)

oRioNoTime
oRioNoTime
✭✭✭
Hello everyone!
I'm returning to play ESO after 8 months, I just played the first two months, two really hardcore months; probably around 10-14h perday.
I did 6m AP, emperor, AA record that remained for a while for sure.

Right now I don't have many friends playing ESO and I'm doing dungeon with pugs and can't find any DSA or trial group cause no one in a decent guild is looking for pug to do the PvE.

At the moment I can't play 10+ hours per day, but I'm playing with costancy almost every day 3-4 hours.

I'm looking for a guild that can clear all content in the game, not an hardcore guild and try to hit the top of the leaderboard but atleast I want to play with people with good builds, I had some bad experiences playing with pug in these 3 days...

I'm trying to min max my character, both in equip and build.

Race: Breton
Class: Nightblade
vr14
Former Emperor buff
Almost all skill line to 10/50

Most important I hope to find a friendly group to having fun with in TS / Mumble.
I'm also doing PvP, my plan was to do some PvP but Cyrodill right now is unplayable, at least for me.

Account name: oRioN911
Character name: oRio N

*I'm from Italy!
Orio N - Nightblade Caster - DC EU - First Ruler of Auriel's Bow