The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-DC] The Daggerfall Authority invites friendly and marture players

LarsS
LarsS
✭✭✭✭✭
We are a friendly and mature guild playing both PVP and PVE. Cooperation is the key for a successful guild, we thus expect that members frequently work together and help each other. Our ranks are few since as we are a team of friends. You progress to higher ranks by frequently working with other guild members and by taking on responsibilities in the Guild.

Contact me in game @LarsS
GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Matthes
    Matthes
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i didnt get a confirmation mail, even after requesting a new one 2 times.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi send me your ingame ID or mess me in game cant find any mess on forum or in game.
  • ultimate_jax
    still recruiting ? ultimatejax in game
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but mostly player who join our groups, but I send you an invite.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post