Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sooo how long to a update with houses in it

dafox187
dafox187
✭✭✭
read what the title says

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forget About what The titel says
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing isn't even on the road map right now. I wouldn't expect it to happen during 2015, and after that, who knows what will happen to this game?
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    I would settle for a LFG finder that actually worked and the people wanted to use...Houses would be nice, but other things need to be looked at before they pack it in.
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In a few years if we're lucky.
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing isn't coming anytime soon so please just stop asking about it. They know people want it added to the game but their priorities are focused on other items at this time.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can find a camp fire + tent somewhere and make do ;)
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    You can find a camp fire + tent somewhere and make do ;)
    thanks was best non-hate anwser

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Housing isn't coming anytime soon so please just stop asking about it. They know people want it added to the game but their priorities are focused on other items at this time.
    Okay, like what? No word when we are getting the rest of the justice system, nothing about spellcrafting, I'd like to know what major project is taking up their time. My intention isn't to be rude, but I have a character that's V8 and I'd like to know that there will be something for him to do when I get to 14 as many people that are playing their 14s seem to be asking when there is going to be more content.
    :trollin:
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, like what? No word when we are getting the rest of the justice system, nothing about spellcrafting, I'd like to know what major project is taking up their time. My intention isn't to be rude, but I have a character that's V8 and I'd like to know that there will be something for him to do when I get to 14 as many people that are playing their 14s seem to be asking when there is going to be more content.
    there apparently working on the ps4 and xbox and saying that rockstars taking so long with there port i hope they can just not delay the june 7th thing and get right back to making this game better i mean its like there job so its not like we are being greedy