Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc Changes - Wep Dmg, Spell Dmg, Crit?

Makkir
Makkir
✭✭✭✭✭
A lot of information out there, and tough to sift through it all. With what I saw for changes in 1.6, has anything changed with my ultimate Overload in regards to what stats I should be stacking?
I am using spells in PvP such as Shards, Wrath, and the Overload ult with a resto staff equipped (I quit in September so I am picking up where I left off). Should I now be stacking Spell Damage and Crit (which is what I got from the 1.6 notes for majicka spells like Shards and Wrath)? How do I increase light attack dmg for Overload?
  • Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    Ultimates like Overload go off whichever stat is higher. So yeah if you have lots of Spell Damage for your other spells your Ultimate will go off Spell Damage too. Same goes for Spell Crit.
    Edited by Mos-De-Atmo on March 14, 2015 8:02AM
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds