Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what are some must have powers

TraumaHawk
TraumaHawk
✭✭
are there any powers that are must have?

im building a magic and healer class but I also been known to tank with short and extream dps fights
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erm, well... Entropy?

It's hard to advise anything if we don't even know your class.
  • TraumaHawk
    TraumaHawk
    ✭✭
    nord dragonight, and I plan to do extream dps so tanking for fast fast short battles otherwise dps maybe a few heals build
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Basically a burt build with tankiness.
    Only know (and using) such build for a Templar.

If you want to be a healer most people would advise Light armor, but from my own experience... if you build it right Heavy armor CAN work.

Ill tell you my basic set-up... as for what seem to be decent skills. Please note that i'm not a DK expert (far from).

7/7 heavy armor.
    5/5 Willows Path and 4/4 Seducer. This gives a high amount of magicka regen
    1h and shield (Both on main and second bar). Having 2 items equipped is the best. It allows you to use a lot of crafted items (5/5 + 4/4 bonus).

Magicka will be used as an offensive tool as well as for healing. With a bit of Magicka regen drinks (Provisioning) you can gain a gigantic magicka regen bonus, which makes it very hard to run out of magicka, even when skill spamming.
    (I can get enough Magicka back to spam 2 skills every 6 second in combat)

For the skill bars:
    Bar 1:
    1) Burst damage skill (prefered AOE. Don't know any DK skills that fit this description).
    2) Extra damage skill (Burning Embers or Flame Lash)
    3) Healing skill (Coagulating Blood)
    4) Extra Support Skill (Draw Essence)
    5) Defensive skill (Hardened Armor)
    Ultimate: Whatever floats your boat (Magma armor and Leap seem nice)

Bar 2:
    1) Weakening skill (Deep Slash (1h and shield). Taunt skill may also work. This one is open)
    2) Gap Closer (Shield Charge or Chain. Chain is better if your first skill on your first bar is single target)
    3) Healing skill (Coagulating Blood)
    4) Extra Support Skill (Draw Essence)
    5) Defensive skill (Hardened Armor)
    Ultimate: Whatever floats your boat (Magma armor and Leap seem nice)

Again... this is from a non DK perspective. Its basically a DK "copy" of the build i'm using, with much success.

Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.