Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just bought the game...

Leondis
Leondis
It's downloading right now, but I was wondering which alliance seems to have the best overall community? There's races I like in each alliance so I'm not concerned with not liking my race. (Especially since I'll probably be using Imperial anyways) Thanks in advance for any help!
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the US server:

red = pvp
    yellow = pve
    blue = mixture but lower pop
    Edited by yodased on March 13, 2015 6:11PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably different for EU and US servers. I don't know which one the advice above was referring to, but you might want to check specifically for the server you are going to use.
  • Leondis
    Leondis
    Sorry forgot about that. I'll be on the US server
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the NA server I've got characters in all 3 alliances, and I can't say I've noticed much difference in the communities. That's from a non-PVP perspective, though. There are a lot of PVE players who have alts in all alliances, so that might be why I don't see that much difference (except in the starting zone of each alliance), and I wouldn't be surprised if the same can't be said for PVP.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leondis wrote: »
    It's downloading right now, but I was wondering which alliance seems to have the best overall community? There's races I like in each alliance so I'm not concerned with not liking my race. (Especially since I'll probably be using Imperial anyways) Thanks in advance for any help!
    I am on AD, i picked it due to the map style. Though i have played in the others as well and the community remains around the same in all 3. I personally like AD more over EB and DC.

IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    For the US server:

red = pvp
    yellow = pve
    blue = mixture but lower pop

However if you dont want a 30-45 minute queue at prime time i recommend DC or AD for PVP too
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.