The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Daggerfall Covenant] Je'm'ath Renrijii wants you !

Shaiba
Shaiba
✭✭✭
ban_pariahabbey_low4357Pop.png

Greetings travelers !

The Je'm'ath Renrijii are recruiting new Jihatts to fill their ranks. Despite our name, we swear allegiance to High King Emeric.
No matter whether you are clawed or shaveskin, furry or scaly, if you can swing a sword or cast a few spells, you are welcome to our clan of drunkards addicted to skooma. (We tolerate dealers.)
For those who are unfamilliar with Ta'Agra, Je'm'ath Renrijii translates by « Moonsugar Mercenaries ».

panorama_bangkorai.png

We are a social and helpful guild, we do mostly PvE and a bit of PvP. We like roleplaying and are very interested in elder scrolls lore.
We also help each other by sharing stuff such as weapons, armors, potions, food or crafting materials through the guild bank and our forum (via the crafting section).
We aim to be an average sized guild to be able to create funny guild events such as Cyrodiil raids, treasure hunts, roleplay events, …

panorama_alikr1024.png

Here are our rules :

-   Respect your guild mates. Be polite, say Hello and goodbye when you log on and off.
-   Don't scam. Either inside the guild or outside.
-   Creating an account on the website/forum is an obligation. It is where most informations will transit.
-   Voicechat is not an obligation but it is highly recommended for guild activities.
-   If you're going to be absent for a few days or more, drop us a message on the forum.
-   Watch your withdraw/deposit ratio in the guild bank. It is ok to take what you need but it's also nice to drop what you don't need, if you think that it may be of use for someone else.

To join us :
You can join us via our website jemath-renrijii.guildlaunch.com/. You can contact us on mumble (accessible on the website), or in game by whispering @Shaiba or @Pahuska.
Edited by Shaiba on March 14, 2015 6:00AM
I play all Healers in endgame content but my main is my Khajiit Nightblade.
My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
PC EU Daggerfall Covenant
  • Shaiba
    Shaiba
    ✭✭✭
    We are growing, we have 30 members today :). We are still recruiting ;).
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitch Channel
  • Shaiba
    Shaiba
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting. Everyday we do dailies (we do them v12 scaled), RP. We'll try trials soon :)
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitch Channel