The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Detailed Crown Store suggestion, Custom Costume Slots. (lots of pictures to explain how)

• Tarladan
    Tarladan
    Soul Shriven
    This or something similar, i like lotro's system and swtor did a pretty good job as well. i like this idea too. anything, please take my money! nothing i want more than customization like this!
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have been thinking... ZOS could charge as much as 2500 crowns for one of these slots, and people would still buy one or two.. (i would probably go crazy myself making a unique outfit for each of my four characters)
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Bazzar
    Bazzar
    Soul Shriven
    I love this idea. I remember thinking on many occasions how it'd be great if they had a "glamour" system like in FFXIV.
    Plus it'd give some added use to all of the apparel going around that don't have any stats on them.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay money for a way to keep a customized costume ... I personally love the entire heavy armor templar version of imperial motif ... I would love to.be able to save it exactly how I want it dyed... And saved in my collectibles tab so it won't take an inventory slot ... This would go a long way for me and I'm sure others... And if they were a crown store purchase I see it generating a lot of money ... Please make this happen
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love this idea!

The earlier styles of breton medium armor were perfect for my character's look, but the later versions are too fiddly.

If I could make my own costume out of the lower level gear I could be forever stylish & protected...
    & don't get me started about being able to visually hide my shoulders, YES PLEASE!
    B)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }