The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nirncrux drops question

GreyRanger
GreyRanger
✭✭✭
Simple question: do void bloom plants give nirncrux drops? I have gathered a bunch since 1.6 including some from writ maps and have seen 0 nirncrux drops.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only in Upper Craglorn. Same goes for voidstone ore and nightwood.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chances for nirncrux are 0.25 % or 400 nodes on average.
    Writs have a 1.25 % chane or 80 nodes on average or 10 surveys.
    Avarage does not mean guarantee... I had 3 nirncrux within 2 minutes and 2 weeks without any...
    Loot fairy is a bi*ch...
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • GreyRanger
    GreyRanger
    ✭✭✭
    Chances for nirncrux are 0.25 % or 400 nodes on average.
    Writs have a 1.25 % chane or 80 nodes on average or 10 surveys.
    Avarage does not mean guarantee... I had 3 nirncrux within 2 minutes and 2 weeks without any...
    Loot fairy is a bi*ch...

LOL
    Options