The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] Passive crafted armor sets

Fizzlewizzle
Fizzlewizzle
✭✭✭✭
A suggestion for more Crafted armor sets, with bonuses NOT focused on combat.

Things like:
- Carrying Capacity (Inventory space).
- Movement speed.
- More money from chests.
- More Resources from Harvesting.
- Increased Pickpocket chance.
- Reduced Harvesting time.
- Chance to find better loot.
Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A suggestion for more Crafted armor sets, with bonuses NOT focused on combat.

Things like:
    - Carrying Capacity (Inventory space).
    - Movement speed.
    - More money from chests.
    - More Resources from Harvesting.
    - Increased Pickpocket chance.
    - Reduced Harvesting time.
    - Chance to find better loot.

I'm sorry to say that none of that will happen. Carrying capacity is already based on your Riding skill. The rest of those bonuses can actually be found in the new Champion Points. With the exception of Movement speed.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

With the exception of Movement speed.

And there is already a Crafted Set that benifits movement speed (Nights Silence lets you move faster in Stealth). Also there are Medium Armor passives that increase Sprint Speed.

So, OP, all the things you want are already in the game. Neat.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those things are high up into the Champion system, which will be close to impossible to get unless you grind/ focus a lot on combat. Not very useful for someone who isn't on the frontline but creating the necessities in the background. The bonuses you get are also very small (2% movement speed, 10% chance on double ores), overall not very beneficial.

Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those things are high up into the Champion system, which will be close to impossible to get unless you grind/ focus a lot on combat. Not very useful for someone who isn't on the frontline but creating the necessities in the background. The bonuses you get are also very small (2% movement speed, 10% chance on double ores), overall not very beneficial.

I hear you and agree completely. Unfortunately it won't change things. A lot of the Champion Passives imo aren't really worth the time it takes to get enough XP for 1 point.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options