The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[English][EU] The Soul Shriven Trader - New Guild.

xxmonzoonxxb16_ESO
Hello all,
Crimson van Castamere is my name, and I just started a new guild. We're a multi faction trading guild aiming towards a merchant starting in Daggerfall.
For this to happen we of course need players, currently when this post is made we are at 30 members and are open to all players of all levels and experience.
We are just getting started and are planing a few things, these things are:

Weekly giveaways:
Every week there will be a weekly high value item giveaway, 1k donation secures 1 ticket to the weekly giveaway.

Merchant:
To benefit the guild and it's members we are looking to win a bet on a merchant in Daggerfall, this of course means that players outside the faction can buy from the guild store, I can only see how this is can be good for everyone. :D

WTS/WTB:
Have an item you want to get a rid of quickly, at some price. Link it to the guild chat with either WTS(want to sell) or if you want to acquire the item WTB(want to buy). Doing this made me some serious gold to start with.

Big level span:
We want this, yet we do not have it, most all trading guilds that I have been a part of have almost only high level items almost only vet rank stuff. We want a range of items ranging from level 1 to vet 14. We're open to suggestions as to how we could do this.

If you have interest in joining The Soul Shriven Trader, send me a ingame mail at @Monzoon_Castamere or contact the co-owners @Haddak or @Brigmongo. Looking forward to trading with all of you,

Crimson out.
Edited by xxmonzoonxxb16_ESO on March 10, 2015 4:54PM