Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AA: The Mage's Axes invisible in final phase?

Lukefus
Lukefus
✭✭
Hi!
I've repeated The Mage (non-hard mode) over 10 times in the past two days with my guild, and in the final phase (boss health 20%), those axes remain in the encounter, but invisible. They keep hitting our tank while we take the mage down, and because they are invisible they get loose and start smashing the rest of us to bits (that added to the mage's damage to the whole raid while under 20%).
Has anyone else noticed this?
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axes despawn at the enrage phase?

They weren't invisible to us when we did it (3 times) a few days ago.
  • Lukefus
    Lukefus
    ✭✭
    We did it last night and the night before last. The axes seem to despawn at enrage (20%/stomp) phase, but remain invisible. Confirmed it last night, they were still hitting our tank while in final phase, and loose ones (still invisible) damaging other many party members
    Edited by Lukefus on March 10, 2015 2:10PM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lukefus wrote: »
    We did it last night and the night before last. The axes seem to despawn at enrage (20%/stomp) phase, but remain invisible. Confirmed it last night, they were still hitting our tank while in final phase, and loose ones (still invisible) damaging other mant party members

Strange! Make sure you use /bug to report it so they can investigate.
  • ThatRedguardGuy
    That is strange. We've completed AA 20+ times since 1.6 and haven't experienced this bug at all. Definitely /bug it.
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    Lukefus wrote: »
    Hi!
    I've repeated The Mage (non-hard mode) over 10 times in the past two days with my guild, and in the final phase (boss health 20%), those axes remain in the encounter, but invisible. They keep hitting our tank while we take the mage down, and because they are invisible they get loose and start smashing the rest of us to bits (that added to the mage's damage to the whole raid while under 20%).
    Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, i can confirm that it can happen
    SW GoH > ESO
  • Disappearingone
    Disappearingone
    ✭✭✭
    Just encountered this, So frustrating! Any word on this bug from the Devs?
  • Sacher_LB
    Sacher_LB
    Strange, the axes should despawn the moment the Mage does the knockdown and light up the screen at 30%. Our guild did AA twice yesterday and they despawn on both fights. I know because I was tanking one of them and if they are invisible I would probably die not blocking their attacks. Definitely /bug this one.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens both in normal and hard mode. I do confirm.