Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I really dont know what i doing worng... please read if u friendly

Power
Power
So i come back after long break and i want be strong but i dont know what upgrade in my skills, im templer 2 handed and i really hate my dmg im lvl 40 And my strong attack decreases in total in 2500, with the skills I reached 3000.
And I see low levels of players and they just kill off the monsters in some beating, and it's just depressing to be a feeling that you are an useless

what i doing worng someone can tell me? i can also post all my skills and my stuff, i think i have good sword also.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is a month old and maybe not the best one (I'm not really 'into' Templars myself) but it'll give you a quick idea of how the class changed in 1.6:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/151024/templar-1-week-of-pts-pve
  • Squa
    Squa
    A really easy way to boost your damage is go medium armor and stamina. Use the stamina morphs for your first spear skill. With that, use expert hunter from the fighters guild (if you can).

That will hold you over until you get a better feel for your character.
    Squa Zer (v14 NB NA)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power wrote: »
    So i come back after long break and i want be strong but i dont know what upgrade in my skills, im templer 2 handed and i really hate my dmg im lvl 40 And my strong attack decreases in total in 2500, with the skills I reached 3000.
    And I see low levels of players and they just kill off the monsters in some beating, and it's just depressing to be a feeling that you are an useless

what i doing worng someone can tell me? i can also post all my skills and my stuff, i think i have good sword also.

First you have to decide if your going to be Magic or Stamina based. Basically, this choice is made when you start Morphing skills. One Morphs scales from Magic, one from stamina. Pick all your Morphs the same way. Once you pick the route, then go all in on that attribute, or almost all in. I tend to run 2 to 1 Magic or Stamina vs Health. Then use Glyphs on top of that on your armor. Yes, this means you have an Attribute that you have no boost to, but your not using it.

For the record, I play a Magic based Templar and she kicks butt, even wearing Light Armor. I also tend to use Class Skills more so than any weapon skills on her. Plus, even at VR2, she only uses a Destro Staff. I have not even trained her in a second weapon.

Since you like or use two handed, your pretty much going to go the Stamina route with your character.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Morshire
    Morshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, not all of this is up to date, but it has helped me with my Templar:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/156827/looking-for-a-templar-build#latest

2H is the way to go now if you want to DPS. And if you morph the Dawn's Wrath skills to the stam version, you should have no problem walking through stuff in the PVE side.
    Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die.

When this immediate evil power has been defeated, we shall not yet have won the long battle with the elemental barbarities. Another evil, it may be an invisible adversary, will attempt, again, and yet again, to destroy our frail civilization. Is it true, I wonder, that the only way to escape a war is to be in it?

If I die, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you.