Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to determine enlightenment?

murtugo
murtugo
✭✭✭
I have just returned from a short vacation and started playing cadwell's gold for 4 hours... i thought it would be the best place to get some CP. However after playing for close to 4 hours, I only gathered around 100k exp. and didn't get any CP other than the 70 that was freely given to me. Anyway, i just want to know how to determine if my enlightenment is on. Is there a UI for that or do we need an add-on to track it?
o:)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cursor over you XP bar will tell you if you're enlightened and for how much XP it will last.
  • murtugo
    murtugo
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @technohic :)
  • murtugo
    murtugo
    ✭✭✭
    Placing my cursor over my exp. bar only showed that i got 70 CP and 105k/400k xp (After approximately 4 hours of questing Cadwell's Gold)... does it mean that I don't get any enlightenment?

Anyway i am just getting around 4K to 12K exp. per quest in Cadwell's Gold.
  • Mantic0r3
    Mantic0r3
    ✭✭✭
    write /script d(GetEnlightenedPool()) in your chat, a yellow number with your remaining points will appear
  • murtugo
    murtugo
    ✭✭✭
    Mantic0r3 wrote: »
    write /script d(GetEnlightenedPool()) in your chat, a yellow number with your remaining points will appear

Thanks

:)
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    murtugo wrote: »
    does it mean that I don't get any enlightenment?
    It could mean that or it could mean you didn't have any accrued .. or it could mean you're one of many whose CP is bugged in some way or another.

When you log a character in you'll get a one-note fanfare and a message if you have Enlightenment, that's the first indication of your status.