Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade quests still broken

85flyingbrick_ESO
85flyingbrick_ESO
✭✭✭
The list is getting almost too big to mention and not think it's some sort of joke because no one from ESO has address it yet, but Magnus Staff, Artisian, Stone Cold (my first 3 quests in the area are broken). Each one has similar issues with the NPC not following as needed to complete quests. No amount of relogging, disabling add-ons, deleting cache files, is fixing this. And given that I've seen 10-15 people playing all having the same issues it sure doesn't seem to be something on our end. How about acknowledging this and giving some idea of a date for a fix.
PC/NA

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @85flyingbrick_ESO - We are actively looking into this. Does the issue seem to be only with quests in Greenshade where you have a follower NPC? Is it with all of them, or just some?

Also, if you play on the North American megaserver, could you try any of the quests you mentioned now that patch 1.6.6 is live and see if you're able to complete them?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI @ZOS_JessicaFolsom -

On the NA server. I have a VR8 character currently at 28 of 40 quests in Greenshade. I started this zone post 1.6 deployment, and have yet to experience any issues at all. I completed all quests I have come across so far, and about to do the Peladil/Sea Battle quest. I had no idea people were having problems.

I know absolute zero about programming... But in case it can help in any way... hopefully devs are able to review my account/game to see what is working in the hopes of fixing it for everyone else.

Again, this is just some kind of logic of mine in the hopes of being helpful. I know nothing about programming.

"There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Esha76 wrote: »
    FYI @ZOS_JessicaFolsom -

On the NA server. I have a VR8 character currently at 28 of 40 quests in Greenshade. I started this zone post 1.6 deployment, and have yet to experience any issues at all. I completed all quests I have come across so far, and about to do the Peladil/Sea Battle quest. I had no idea people were having problems.

I know absolute zero about programming... But in case it can help in any way... hopefully devs are able to review my account/game to see what is working in the hopes of fixing it for everyone else.

Again, this is just some kind of logic of mine in the hopes of being helpful. I know nothing about programming.

Thank you, @Esha76. We're seeing the same results here in-house, too (where it works fine for us on our live accounts.) There was an NPC pathing issue that we believe is fixed for those who were encountering it, as of today's patch. We do want to know if people are still seeing issues, though.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Mazikins
    Mazikins
    ✭✭
    The pathing issues are present for me as well (pre-1.6.6). Many quests that involve an NPC following the player character are not completable and enemies do not move towards the player if the player attacks them at range.

I am playing on the EU server. I started the Greenshade area before the 1.6 patch, completing the quests in Marbruk and picking up several quests outside before the patch was released. At the moment the following quests are not completable for me due to NPCs not following me, not being in the correct location or not being interactable:
    - Handmade Guardian
    - The Blight of the Bosmer
    - Stone Cold
    - Manthir's Debt

Bug reports have been submitted for all these quests.
    Edited by Mazikins on March 9, 2015 8:40PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Mazikins wrote: »
    The pathing issues are present for me as well (pre-1.6.6). Many quests that involve an NPC following the player character are not completable and enemies do not move towards the player if the player attacks them at range.

I am playing on the EU server. I started the Greenshade area before the 1.6 patch, completing the quests in Marbruk and picking up several quests outside before the patch was released. At the moment the following quests are not completable for me due to NPCs not following me, not being in the correct location or not being interactable:
    - Handmade Guardian
    - The Blight of the Bosmer
    - Stone Cold
    - Manthir's Debt

Bug reports have been submitted for all these quests.

Thank you, @Mazikins. Could you try those quests after 1.6.6 has been deployed to the EU server?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked and was able to do both the Stone Cold and The Artisian. Once I find The Magnus quest again I'm hoping it's 3 for 3. Glad to see this was in the patch.
    PC/NA

• Steverenos
    I'm having trouble in Stone Cold get to the hole and receive the following message
    not bound have indanas collapse hole the is some type of flower at the start of the message - it happens at all three holes.
    I've tried hitting x and abondening the quest and starting it over but nothing works any ideas
  • Steverenos
    Hey just a follow up still can't do Stone Cold even at V1 Indanas just follows and then stops behind me nothing - I get a directive if I go close to the hole - Took a screenshot for you it is photo of a flower Y + B use Indanas to collapse hole can't even do that. Nothing Nodda Ziltch. Help
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    Steverenos wrote: »
    I'm having trouble in Stone Cold get to the hole and receive the following message
    not bound have indanas collapse hole the is some type of flower at the start of the message - it happens at all three holes.
    I've tried hitting x and abondening the quest and starting it over but nothing works any ideas

In quest, Indanas don't closing holes. I go close to holes, and see a message on screen: "Y + B Use Indanas to collapse hole".
    But, when I press this buttons, its no happens.
    ...In game, month ago, this part of quest works good. This Indanas closed holes automatically, when I killed guard of holes.

c5dc648ed656bf65b40a7148e54efd.jpg