Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spending cp

Causa
Causa
Question : Better to spend my 30 cp points in , for example "Elfborn" or is it better to spread them like 15 in Spellborn and 15 in Blessed?
The more points spend in the same "skill" the less return, right? So for more benefit i should spread them, or not?
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see the diminishing returns on the tooltips in the CP UI.

The choice you need to make is whether to pile points into one or two Constellations in order to unlock the locked perks or whether to increase your power overall.

Personally I don't think many of the level 10 perks are worthwhile, one or two of the 30s would be useful for me .. while the idea of someone with a job and/or family life ever being able to unlock the level 120 perks is simply laughable given the glacial rate of CP accumulation for most of us: ie. the non-exploiters.

The higher level perks may be useful but ZOS decision for force us to split points across all three groups of Constellations means I expect most players will only ever get the 10 and maybe 30 ones, beyond that is reserved for the unemployed and students.
    Edited by Kragorn on March 9, 2015 7:56AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated above, look at the L30 Passive in the constellation. If you want that or need that, then put all your points into that constellation. If they are of no interest to you, then spread the points around, but I would keep it to two of passives for now. It takes about 10 points in the passive to realize a meaningful change in the game. 3% ain't no thing, 5/6% you start to feel the difference is how I look at it.
    Edited by Nestor on March 9, 2015 8:34PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"