Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I remove my bounty?

Pseudolo
Pseudolo
✭✭✭
I've been quite liberal with stealing and killing NPCs and now I have 75k of bounty. I don't have that money, and I tried being killed by a guard but it didn't go away... What can I do?

Best Answers

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So being a criminal isn't so fun after all? :)

There are banks in outlaw refuges, you can withdraw money to pay off your bounty. If you don't have 75k at all, you'll just have to let it decay over time (long time...) and/or steal every day - but more carefully - to fence the items, which will help you pay it off.
    Answer ✓
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pseudolo wrote: »
    I've been quite liberal with stealing and killing NPCs and now I have 75k of bounty. I don't have that money, and I tried being killed by a guard but it didn't go away... What can I do?

Wait wait wait - go farm. Go Cyro. :D
    Answer ✓
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    Pseudolo wrote: »

Wait wait wait - go farm. Go Cyro. :D

Also coldharbour bounty free zone
    Answer ✓
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    How sad... Do you know at which time of the day will the fence reset?