Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with NB build for 1.6

Hamanu
Hamanu
Soul Shriven
Hello I have just recently returned to ESO after having been away for almost a year. I would like to make a NB but I am having some trouble deciding how to build him. I don't really know much about the class other than you either run stamina or magic. I have no real knowledge of the class after that.

So first let me ask what is the biggest difference between stamina based and magic based? What kind of skills do you concentrate on with each, what weapon sets would you slot for each. Would you use medium armor for both or wear light with magic based? After the 1.6 patch is one clearly more dominant than the other? Is one more stealth based and one more in your face or can they both be ran either way? Would it be more beneficial to make a hybrid? Are hybrid builds even really viable at all? If so how would you build that, what skills, what weapons?

Also if it makes any difference my wife and I play together, and we are planning on both playing a NB. We both play PVE only we never pvp. We are both interested in dps more than support.