The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant tell Friend from Foe

KreeVa
KreeVa
✭✭
And before anyone asks yes, I've checked to see if it's enabled, Reloadedui and full computer restarts. I can't see enemy emblems. At all, I can never tell who is who so PvP is completely broken for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any Help?
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a known bug and I agree it is extremely annoying and very game breaking. The only fix I've found is relogging until the HP bars/emblems come back.
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • KreeVa
    KreeVa
    ✭✭
    Its a known bug and I agree it is extremely annoying and very game breaking. The only fix I've found is relogging until the HP bars/emblems come back.

Thankyou, at least I know im not alone.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I waited a long time to get on to Thornblade. Had a crash. Was very happy that I could start back up and log in and keep my place in cyrodiil but immediately noticed that everybody's health bar and tags were gone. So I had to log off. Came back on and all the bars were back but the wait for Thorn was 126. I looked at Haderus which was my guest campaign and it was 1 bar across the board. So I called it a night to come here and *** about my magicka melee nb being nerfed. And this. :)
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe someone can make an addon to fix this.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, just another of many new bugs introduce with 1.6. logging out/in was the only way I could fix it.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evergnar wrote: »
    yep, just another of many new bugs introduce with 1.6. logging out/in was the only way I could fix it.

It's not new. It's the return of an OLD bug. They apparently missed it and wanted to spend some quality time with it...Quality Assurance time that is.