The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where's Nick "The Konk" Konkle?

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    I am sorry for necroing this topic, but after watching the last ESO live, I realized now how much we miss @ZOS_NickKonkle

Nick Konkle was Lead Gameplay Designer (ESO) and Console Lead (ESOTU) according to the credits. Chris Strasz is the Lead Gameplay Designer now. Eric Wrobel was a Gameplay and Systems Designer for ESO and is Combat Lead for ESOTU. He was credited during ESO Live as Lead Combat Designer.

I wish that Strasz was as chatty about upcoming systems as Konkle, so yeah, I miss Konkle, too.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • TalonKnight
    TalonKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Well this SUX.... But it always seems to happen with every mmo, but still....
    Options
  • TalonKnight
    TalonKnight
    ✭✭✭
    So wait a min did Maria Aliprando leave also?

WHAT THE F ZOS....?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wait a min did Maria Aliprando leave also?

WHAT THE F ZOS....?

No one knows why she left, but she apparently got out of the game industry. That might have been why.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope ZOS takes the same mindset on Spellcrafting that Nick Konkle did when it was showcased. The system sounded really cool.
    Options
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not talking about Uli Kunkel? His co-star in the beaver picture?

ZiUZkyA.jpg
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wodwo wrote: »
    So the thought just occurred to me the other day whilst listening to the ESOTR Interview with Creative Director Paul Sage and Lead Gameplay Designer Chris Strasz, isn't Nick Konkle Lead Gameplay Designer over at ZOS? Has he moved onto a higher position or has he left the company entirely? He was such an awesome fella and I'm still banking on my Konk purchasable pet and my Sage Coloured Shirt when the Crown Store goes live- alas it seems one of them may now be an impossibility. Any word on Nick? Does he still work for ZOS? If not- I hope he has gone on to do something awesome.

The departure of those two is the reason for the departure from features like the FULL justice system (Paul Sage) and spell crating (Nick Konkle). The left and we got Lambert and Wrobel in their place...
    Options
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fhat the wuck guys, stop necroing!
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill trade 2 wrobels for the konk back
    Options
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    vyrusb23 wrote: »
    You're not talking about Uli Kunkel? His co-star in the beaver picture?

ZiUZkyA.jpg

Lol right in the middle of watching cracked me up....the dude abides
    Options