The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Official Discussion Thread for "Tales of the Dead Winners 3/6"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for our "Tales of the Dead Winners 3/6" announcement article. Thank you to all who participated. We'll be holding this contest again, so keep an eye out!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • rawcomrade91
    rawcomrade91
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, thank you for choosing mine and running great contests like these!

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun, but is there anything I need to do on my end to claim my prize?

Thanks again!
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh! Thank you so much! I am honored! And so many congratulations to you, scarydrew and rawcomrade91! Give yourselves a standing ovation. :)

"The Wandering Minstrel" is one of my favorite game quests so far, so I was thrilled to see it featured for the contest.

By the way--my story was originally titled "Family Reunion". But I left it out of the final entry because I was dangerously close to the maximum word limit. Wanted to allow some leeway in case whatever the judges were using for word counts differed from how Scrivener determines word count. :)

Maybe I'll find time to polish and post the original version to the Fan section of the forum. I had to crop out some bits I rather liked in order to get it under 500 words, haha.

Thank you all again! I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I guess now it's time to keep an eye on my email for the prize (if that's how it's done around here!)
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on March 8, 2015 3:07AM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.