Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add ons....

pitufo
pitufo
✭✭
How do i install add ons ?
I copied them into the add on folder in Documents/Eso..../......ect, but it didn´t work out...
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure your add-ons are up to date. 1.6 just released and many add-ons still have to be updated as a result.

Also this might sound silly but did you make sure to unzip the files before installing them?

If your up to date and your files are unzipped and in the right folder then when you load the game and log in go to the Add-ons menu and make sure they're active. Note: If you installed the add-ons while still in game you'll have to close the program completely and log back in before they'll load.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea if any of these will apply, but here's a few things I got wrong when I first tried to install add-ons:

1) Make sure they're in the right folder. Within Documents > Elder Scrolls Online you could have up to 3 folders: live, liveeu and pts. Each one is for a separate server and you need to put the add-ons into the one for the server you're using (or all 3 if you use them all).

2) All the downloads will be zipped, you need to unzip them before you can use them (there are many free programs that can do this if you don't have one already).

3) Make sure they unzip into the same folder. Most programs will default to the location the zipped file is in, but not always. If they appear somewhere else cut and paste them over.

4) Make sure they're not in sub folders. I have no idea why but WinZip insists on putting each add-ons folder inside another folder with the same name, and it stops them working. For example the file path for Srendarr should be /Elder Scrolls Online/AddOns/Srendarr and then all the files and folders that make up the addon within that. But when it was first unzipped it was /Elder Scrolls Online/AddOns/Srendarr/Srendarr and I had to copy the inner most folder into the main add-ons folder to make it work.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    Also this might sound silly but did you make sure to unzip the files before installing them?

Not only that, but after unzip the folder, you have to open up the folder just created and then use the sub folder inside. The main folder usually has a version number on it, where the inner folder just has the name of the mod.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• likewow777
    likewow777
    ✭✭✭
    All of the suggestions above, plus also check the "Allow Out of date Addons" box in the Settings for Addons. You'll likely get a bunch of errors once your character is loaded, for addons out of date. Just dismiss them all.
    "War doesn't build character, it reveals it."
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    google Minion add-on manager and it will help a bunch it can auto update add-ons it can give you a list of the most popular add-ons and it can add them to your game or games for you
  • likewow777
    likewow777
    ✭✭✭
    How could I have forgotten?! I love Minion!
    "War doesn't build character, it reveals it."
  • Eldarth
    Eldarth
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely get Minion -- especially if working with addons is new to you.
  • pitufo
    pitufo
    ✭✭
    Yeah, thanks for your replys folks, i tryed it with minion and it works realy fine, easy and clean, great program and a good hint....gracias y saludos a todos españa....