The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Provisioning - Jasmine

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone having any luck finding some jasmine? I didn't have any dark bile prior to the update, and I'm not seeing it in any guild stores.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Anyone having any luck finding some jasmine? I didn't have any dark bile prior to the update, and I'm not seeing it in any guild stores.

If you are EU DC send me ingame mail or pst @Islyn - you can have some of mine :-)

Failing that - I have seen it in various barrels that did not belong to me when standing around whistling in Craglorn. (Or possibly North Point but pretty sure it was the Crag)
    Edited by Islyn on March 5, 2015 4:08PM
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've only got one character and in EP, so dark bile was never a normal drop for me. And I'm just not seeing it for sale by any other players. I appreciate the offer. I'll check out North Point and Craglorn to see if I can find a few.
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    Seen lot of jasmine in boxes in delves never seen saltrice though have 39 ingredients in bank stacks but no saltrice. which is required for daily writs and a lot of recipes.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Provisioning Writs, even the low level ones have lots of mats for a reward. You can use a high level crafter to make the food and drink and give it to the low levels.

I have gotten 60 Saltrice and a stack of Jasmine already.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Do the Provisioning Writs, even the low level ones have lots of mats for a reward. You can use a high level crafter to make the food and drink and give it to the low levels.

I have gotten 60 Saltrice and a stack of Jasmine already.

Oh, I'm a one character kind of guy. I barely have a few hours a week to play.

But good news is, I found 3 for sale for 60 gold in Mournhold. Life is good.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have access to the Hollow City, you can find all the mats you could want. I'm V5, so don't go there any more for my writs, but my husband has a V1 character that still goes there to deliver writs. He discovered that none of the containers there are owned (well, maybe the ones by the guild kiosks are), but in the bank, the inn, the general store, enchanter, alchemist, etc. none of the containers are owned, so you can loot to your hearts content.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

Oh, I'm a one character kind of guy. I barely have a few hours a week to play.

But good news is, I found 3 for sale for 60 gold in Mournhold. Life is good.

After reading your post, last night I got a writ that required Jasmine of all things. It was not easy to find, but I did find some in a guild store for a reasonable price (30 for 300). And, then of course, I got some Jasmine in a Provisioning Pack.

You get multiple 5 and 20 stacks in the Provisioning rewards, sometimes 6 stacks, well worth it. Especially as I am at the point where I have most of the stuff they ask for already made. So, I grab the writ, the game immediately tells me to deliver the stuff. In fact, I am not even sure what I am delivering.

So, even on one character, do the writs.

I have 4 mules that do nothing but log on, pull a writ and make deliveries, if they don't have any bank shuffling that is needed. These 4 mules are not played by any stretch of the imagination.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    So, I grab the writ, the game immediately tells me to deliver the stuff. In fact, I am not even sure what I am delivering.

You can check the quest text in the quest journal, it lists what is to be delivered (even after you have it in your inventory).