The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Video-Templar Executed from full health! - Bolterity

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
Edited by BOLTERITY on March 5, 2015 12:04PM
Bolterity's Youtube!!
youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Morvul
    Morvul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be honest, to me that looks more like an issue with health-bar desynchronization
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were Eclipsed. Eclipse is known to cause health-bar desyncs. Your actual health was likely already low when you got beamed.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morvul wrote: »
    to be honest, to me that looks more like an issue with health-bar desynchronization

and shields. his shield drops at the first tick by the EP from the side but the ray does dmg as if it is further hitting a shield wich allready depleted increasing the dmg to his healthbar significantly

beside that i do not see any problem use crushing shock and tear him another hole in his back.
    Edited by Tankqull on March 5, 2015 11:53AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh defs a desync, but jesus beam is still OP atm. TWEAK AWAY ZOS
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »

dont think it was desynced, cus i was taking normal damage the whole fight, and i even fought them like 3 times before this one and killed them, and my health was normally dropping and going up the entire time...
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »

dont think it was desynced, cus i was taking normal damage the whole fight, and i even fought them like 3 times before this one and killed them, and my health was normally dropping and going up the entire time...

You were Eclipsed just before you were beamed. That I think is what caused the desync.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

You were Eclipsed just before you were beamed. That I think is what caused the desync.

hm... idk man, not an expert myself tbh, but theres been too many bugs, in groups with freinds, and i also see enemies weather EP or DC all as AD, im not knowing whose enemy or friendly the whole time :(
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a desynced health, no doubt at all. The jesus beam doesn't even work that way it can't 1 shot its continuous damage your health would not drop like that. It isn't a burst of damage like lethal arrow all at once.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you not show the death recap?
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO

crushing shock or death.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

I suspect this question is more telling than anything. There is not a doubt in my mind this is a desync issue, but I am definitely curious to the motives of not showing the recap. It can only be a positive to show it (about finding the true reasoning). Watch the recap prolly had like... no damage from it, but you know... all about the cry train.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

sry i was really excited and had to go back help my freind, forgot to show it
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

I suspect this question is more telling than anything. There is not a doubt in my mind this is a desync issue, but I am definitely curious to the motives of not showing the recap. It can only be a positive to show it (about finding the true reasoning). Watch the recap prolly had like... no damage from it, but you know... all about the cry train.

i rlly wished i had seen it myself tbh, but as i said i simply started cursing and raging and ran back quick to my freind...cus i been hearing a lot of *** lately about that execute, so i simply assumed that was just it
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

because thats more appealing than sth like this:
    bgNegfD.png

sorry for the german client - but i guuess you recognize the icons aswell...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The few times I've had templars use this on me, it hasn't even gotten through my shields and I just bash or frag them. You really should have included the death recap.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took the liberty of watching the video on 25% of the speed, and write down the numbers that his damage cloud displayed.
    None of the damage numbers shown on the screen (the received part) show damage exceeding 2.5K

The exact numbers were:
    70 (Blocked), overlaying a 1341 (so a total of 1411).
    1374 (Blocked)

So either you pvp with only 7062 hp (which i find pretty amazing, i'm at 15K without any armor or points in Health), or you got downed a lot already (HP bar Desync or something), got finished off and used that as an excuse to get a skill nerved.

(Pro tip: Don't place videos on the internet unless you're 100% sure they will help you.)
    Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 6, 2015 1:09AM
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Please tell me, what is your spellresistance? You are prolly in 5light 2heavy or 7light?

And that was health desync pretty sure.

Also WIth 8k or less spell res no wonder you will die from jesus beam L O L
    Edited by Alcast on March 6, 2015 1:47PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Xelphos
    Xelphos
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely desync. Your health did not move at all through out the attacks, and even the bosses that one shot me in PvE, my health will shoot down really fast, not just stay at full when I die.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your health bar was obviously bugged. It never went down the entire time.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bugged healthbar it's been seen before.

It's not OP...
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    You only have 17k health. And you're complaining about dying too quickly? This isn't 1.5 anymore.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    C0pp3rhead wrote: »
    You only have 17k health. And you're complaining about dying too quickly? This isn't 1.5 anymore.

dude in 1.5 , i had 1.8k health, and never died... 17k health is no problem to me...
    Bolterity's Youtube!!