Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP player returning after 7 months and i need some help.

SWEtree
SWEtree
Greetings gals and lads! Ive had a long break from ESO. I have some questions im hoping you can help me with.
My main is a veteran rank 4 bosmer vamp NB. I all in with the bow and i know it seems abit weak but i cant help lovig it. Always loved archers.
I had a major ragequit last summer (nonstop 2 shotted in pvp with "silver shards" i think etc. But now im back!
Heres the questions:
-Vamps still getting 2 shotted?
-Is it still 2 heavy and rest in medium armor i need?
-Something called "sap something" specc with 1h and shield on second bar?
-Hows pvp these days? (classbalance mostly)
-Fellow players out there care to post their specc with tips and hints?
-To get good pvp gear its still all about joining the biggest zerg?

Feel free to help me out with more info than those questions ive posted. I need all the help i can get.

Oh yeah i also have a rank 1 DK. Is this class better with the bow? (high helf DK though)

And yes i know my spelling is abit weak.
-
Balance ftw
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    SWEtree wrote: »
    Greetings gals and lads! Ive had a long break from ESO. I have some questions im hoping you can help me with.
    My main is a veteran rank 4 bosmer vamp NB. I all in with the bow and i know it seems abit weak but i cant help lovig it. Always loved archers.
    I had a major ragequit last summer (nonstop 2 shotted in pvp with "silver shards" i think etc. But now im back!
    Heres the questions:
    -Vamps still getting 2 shotted?
    -Is it still 2 heavy and rest in medium armor i need?
    -Something called "sap something" specc with 1h and shield on second bar?
    -Hows pvp these days? (classbalance mostly)
    -Fellow players out there care to post their specc with tips and hints?
    -To get good pvp gear its still all about joining the biggest zerg?

Feel free to help me out with more info than those questions ive posted. I need all the help i can get.

Oh yeah i also have a rank 1 DK. Is this class better with the bow? (high helf DK though)

And yes i know my spelling is abit weak.
    -

TEmplar or death.