The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU/DC] Yakuza United : Samurai Nord WW Vamp Guild

Blockz888
Blockz888
✭✭✭
Yakuza United : Samurai Nord WW Vamp Guild

Alliance : DC

Game Style : PVE and PVE (Undaunted, questing, Cyrodiil, Dualing, etc)

Forms : Werewolf/Vampire Guild

Voice Server/TeamSpeak3 : vs15.tserverhq.com:6339

Number of players : 115+

Guild Trader : Every 2nd week we have one.

Description : Suitable for types of players that are new to the game, new to Veteran ranking and have been playing for quite some time! Those that would like to use Ts3 for the conveniency benefits.If you on ts3 but want to quest, not chat we have a muted channel just for that.Otherwise it can be quite awesome to say join Haderus channel for those who are there already. Giving out bites within guild is free as a rule but you may do the same as you like outside the guild and then if u like to sell it outside guild u may! We are majority a Werewolf and Vampire Guild so if you are one of those let an officer or myself know so you can be ranked. The ranking is useful for pvp or pve missions when we decide to that.

Events : We have two types of events PVE and PVP. Atm I am quite busy with work but soon it will quiet down and I will start up events again.
Every weekend I will host pve and pvp events. Cyrodiil is nice sometimes for doing both because regardless of your level you can join and everyone gains from it. Outside of Cyrodiil it is not the same, pve events are limited. Goal with pvp in cyrodiil is id like to have a pack of werewolves and vampires and eventually an army of werewolves and vampires! :D If you have done pvp with a werewolf you will understand it is REALLY fun but then that becomes x10 with others.

Guilds Goal : To hit the max number of players of 550, Once we hit number of 200 we will use a rule of activity. If players have not been on for 3 months you will be kicked. Once we hit 400 we change it to 2 months. 500 players will be 1 month. If you want to avoid been kicked there will be a rank for that. So that it obvious not to kick you since you are a keen player.

Players to mail for invite : @RAVIOUR, @Blockz888, @Poopgod (Make sure to use the @ symbol when mailing)[/b]
Edited by Blockz888 on April 6, 2015 6:42AM
Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
  • TacticsWin
    TacticsWin
    Soul Shriven
    Those usernames you gave aren't linking to anything. Can we contact anyone in game?
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Its not suppose to link, only problem I still downloading patch :( so if u sent mail(in game) to me brutiss.. once i get it ill add u.
    Should be on by late tomo then this problem will be gone.

ごめんな
    Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Just mail me or the other player names I listed
    Edited by Blockz888 on March 9, 2015 6:44AM
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Reply here and Ill invite you, maybe that is faster lol. Put your Player name that u play with often and ill send invite.
    Edited by Blockz888 on March 9, 2015 6:47AM
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You named a werewolf and vampire guild after Japanese organized crime? I don't understand it but hey, good luck and happy hunting!
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on March 9, 2015 6:59AM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    No you dont understand, Yakuza is a family. United as one. Against unjust laws. We are just the medi-evil version with Vampires and Werewolfs :P Planning to take over the world!

The Yakuza today maybe not soo extreme on honour but for long time it has always been about honour and unity. The laws of Japan has just marked them badly because they are the few that choose to not accept the unfair harsh laws.(98% conviction rate? :O) Technically the world is ruled by gangs,mafia, we just call government righteous because they dont appear like a gang or mafia but they are. They just as worse.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Check this Video out on Yakuza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QH8OEr2FbE
    Edited by Blockz888 on March 9, 2015 9:45AM
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    We also have Guild Store, quite active.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Join Yakuza!
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Big plan here, atm its slow because I got a lot work but when that quietens down it is going to get busier.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Check out the description, a lot of changes going on here.
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Kacha!
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for some Samurai Werewolves :P for some vicious pvp action. We need your assistance!
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf + Vampire + Pvp + Pve