Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will PS4 graphics quality be like compared to PC?

tannercrook
tannercrook
✭✭✭
I currently play on PC. I have a great computer that runs the game at ultra. However, I have a lot of friends that are going to be playing on PS4 and want me to play there. I love the beauty of this game and I could do high settings but any less and it will ruin the game for me. Does anyone know what the graphics will be like on the PS4?

Best Answers

• dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is no such thing as pc graphics, its a HUGE array of possibilities... if you mean how will it be compared to ultra. ps4 will not be on ultra. next gen console specs are not that impressive compared to even a moderate gaming pc.
    Answer ✓
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 and XBONE are comparable to a medium AMD based PC-rig (or a low-end Intel)
    So, not THAT good if you are used to decent graphics
    Answer ✓
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep in mind guys that consoles use a different API, so that their "weaker" power isn't as weak as it seems. If you used Mantle before, then you will know what difference a low level API can make.

Still had to laugh about the picture above ;)
    Answer ✓
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a screeny of the xbone version..

91908-Eye_of_the_Beholder_%28USA%29_%28Proto%29-2.png
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -