Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join a mature gaming community - Corvus Fraternalis [ PvE/P - Trade - Crafting ]

NobleNerd
NobleNerd
✭✭✭✭
raven%20crest%20banner%20small_zpsbc6kspmr.jpg

Founded in 2/13/2015 we have been around for a while. Many players have played since beta and are very helpful and knowledgable

Corvus Fraternalis is a gaming community with members playing numerous games. We have a 300+ member guild in ESO offering many ways to connect and communicate. Our main goal in any MMO or game is to offer our members easy and fun ways to interact with each other.
    Guild Goals & Features:
  • Events. Using an add-on called: "Guild Events" to post & sign up for events completely in game!
  • Voice. Using "Discord"official site - click here to offer social features for the guild.
  • Trade. As the guild grows we will seek to improve trading using all in game and add-on options for commerce.
  • Grouping. We encourage our members to group up to complete more difficult content together, using add-ons, in game notification & website to inform members.

Dark Brotherhood & Thieves Guild Roots
Below is a link that explains our connection with the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild.
guild background story - click here

Ranking System
As a new member you will start out in a trial period. Once a member is in the guild for 7 days they will receive their first rank-up. Continued rank increases will be determined by:
  1. Contribution to the guild
  2. Member's interaction within the guild
  3. Continued days in the guild
  4. Experience with the game/class/grouping

Officer ranks:
Officer ranks are special ranks awarded to players who are dedicated to the guild and it's growth. They come with increased responsibility.

We are always looking to add to our officer ranks. If you think you have what it takes to become and maintain an officer-ship contact the GM or any officer for consideration.
  • Grand Consul - 2nd in command. This rank is only filled by those who have proven their worth and who can be entrusted with overall functions of the guild.
  • Battle Master - Cyrodiil commanders. This rank is held in reserve for players who have mastered the art of war and can lead others effectively into battle.
  • Spy Master - Master overseers and coordinators. This rank is for officers that have proven their worth and know how to coordinate and work as a team. They are the glue that holds the team together.
  • Field Marshall - PvE overseers. This rank is for officers who can develop and guide members in PvE events and group functions.

Guild Bank Access
Bank access will be restricted to higher ranking members. Donations made to the bank will be used for acquiring funds for the guild to purchase Guild Traders and/or Guild Raffles/Event Prizes. We ask that each member treat bank access as a privilege. Activity is monitored daily and abuse is handled on an "as needed" basis.

Members that abuses the guild bank access will be notified and have their access restricted as follows:
  • 1st offense - 7 days
  • Repeated offense - handled on individual basis, but can result in a perma-ban to bank access.

Guild Store & Selling
All members will be able to list 30 items for sale in our store. We encourage you to do so & to use add-ons to assist in accurate pricing, one such add-on is: "Master Merchant". Members will be expected to maintain a regular sales history weekly.

Inactivity Rules
If a member's activity drops below 7 days, meaning they have at least 7 consecutive days of inactivity, the player will be flagged & possible letter sent to encourage activity. Once a player reaches 14 days or more of inactivity they will be removed from the guild (unless an officer or GM is notified of absence). Members removed due to inactivity can request a re-invite at any time they choose to return to the game.

CODE OF CONDUCT
General Rules:
  • Be respectful
  • Be honest
  • Treat others in the guild how you would expect to be treated
  • NO trolling, griefing or bulling. Zero tolerance.
  • Absolutely NO BEGGING in guild chat or voice! PERIOD.
    *If you have personal needs please contact an officer or GM.
  • Strongly recommended that members avoid religious, political, racial and sexually oriented topics in conversation.

ZERO TOLERANCE
We have a zero tolerance for drama in the guild! This includes, but is not limited to personal viewpoint arguments, bullying, griefing, trolling, political fights, excessive use of profanity or vulgar/demeaning language, disrespectful conduct towards another member.
*Officers and moderators will handle each case based on its severity resulting in either a warning, demotion or dismissal from the guild.

Guild Voice
  • We use Discord for voice communication.
  • Connect: click here
Edited by NobleNerd on April 8, 2016 5:17PM
BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
~a mature gaming community~
Website
DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    About 3-4 days now into guild creation and we are approaching our milestone mark of 50 members to open the guild store. As a community focused guild we are looking for gamers that enjoy all game play styles (PvE, PvP, RP). We will build a base for each division to better serve our members in whatever play style they enjoy, while having a community to draw from for support.

If you have experience in a certain play style and are able to build a good foundation for others to build on, we would love to hear from you!
    Edited by NobleNerd on March 6, 2015 3:12AM
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • therebornchrist
    therebornchrist
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm interested in joining, lmk
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm interested in joining, lmk

That's great! Right now we are 50+ with the majority of them active. my in game id is the same as here: @NobleNerd. If I am not in game you can get an invite from any member.

BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still growing and finding our place in Tamriel.

Right now we have about 80+ members with a small group of dedicated players. I am looking for strong, experienced players in PvP and RP to take on leadership roles.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Building an AvA team for the guild.

EP alliance

Looking for experienced PvP players and knowledgeable in ESO AvA tactics.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    CF%20banner%20map_zpsiynhtewk.jpg

As of today we are 100+ members with 80% active daily. Many time zones represented with a small group from Australia joining the family. RP, PvP and crafting all are growing. Our push into Cyrodiil demands more and more of our efforts! This has created a high demand on our crafters to perfect their practice to supply our troops. RP continues with our base outside Davon's Watch in Crow's Wood, the home of our Mistress. There the Raven Court meets as we learn of our past, receive our contracts and find solace.

The Raven Guide you.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    The other day we gathered to lay to rest our great leader Hyroniti. Her son Dagred carries on the work of the Brotherhood as we search to recover the artifacts of Nocturnal.

Here is a short video of the event:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sYqBMFsyhCQ
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been a while. Updated the general information with some detail on how the guild functions. We are always looking for passionate active players.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    As we grow into the trading system in the game we are looking for knowledgeable players that can assist in acquiring and maintaining a Guild Trader each week.

-If you are that person contact me in game for a guild invite and how to connect with us on Discord.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the Free Weekend players!

If you have made your way here this weekend CF is a very helpful guild that takes on new-to-the-game players.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP groups are forming! Looking for experienced PvP leaders to take on roles in Cyrodiil, Imperial City and recruitment/training of newer players to the PvP side of the game.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't updated the page in a while... Added our new banner! CF has extended and is offering ways for our members to stay connected no matter what game they play by using Discord, an all in one communication app.!

You can click the Discord link in my signature for an instant invite into our server!

"Stay Salty"
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • Heisennburgg
    I'm interested in joining. VR1, Sorc, Ebonhart Pact, Vampire. I play daily, 24 years old so don't have to worry about drama. And am very willing to learn and listen to suggestions on how to get better. Very much so looking to learn how to become better at PvP since I literally have no experience with it. I'd also do any of the other activities the group does like PvE related things, crafting, trading, 4 man dungeons, pledges, helping others with quests, or even just straight up grinding. Like I said, I'm totally interested in your guild. My user name: Heisennburgg

Let me know if you're willing to let me join :)

Thanks
    Reanna
    Alawen Springshade | Breton | Magicka Sorcerer | DPS | 200CP | Ebonhart Pact

Spartan Legion | Immortal Fury

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

[PC] [NA]
  • gwynhefar
    gwynhefar
    I'd like an invite if possible. My main toon is a VR9 Nightblade, Ebonhart Pact, Werewolf. In raiding I'm pretty exclusively DPS, I've thought about trying out another role but haven't matured a toon for it yet. I play primarily PvE, but I'm looking to get better at PvP as well. I'm 36 years old and while I'm not a daily player I play for hours every weekend and tend to pop in on weekdays when I have a little free time, usually either mid morning or late night EST -- I work a 1pm to 8pm shift at work. My username is @gwynhefar.

Thanks for considering me,
    Gwyn
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply on here ... both of you!

I will send out invites when I log into the game tomorrow (Sunday).

If you don't get them you can mail me in game and I can re-send (@NobleNerd).
    Edited by NobleNerd on March 6, 2016 7:30AM
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • gwynhefar
    gwynhefar
    Thanks for the invite!
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    gwynhefar wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite!

You're welcome!

I am always connected to Discord & I will hopefully catch you in game to say hello!
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • danxbet
    danxbet
    Soul Shriven
    i'd like an invite pls @danxbet
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    danxbet wrote: »
    i'd like an invite pls @danxbet

I will send out an invite in the next hour.

If you don't get the notice send me in game mail or contact me on our Discord channel (connect info in my signature).
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • latinsmarty16
    latinsmarty16
    ✭✭
    Hello there! I would love to join this guild if you are still recruiting! I played ESO during the beta and for a few months before taking about a year or so off (my laptop was fairly bad and could not support the game well so I could not enjoy the full benefits of ESO in addition to some personal family stuff that was going on at the time). I used to be in a guild during my first time around and I love the sense of community and enjoying adventures and talking with one another and would love to do that again! My screen name in game is @latinsmarty16 and my character name is Tyerion Lauredelodil (currently doing an AD character though I still have my original V1 character from Ebonheart pact as well! Thank you!
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes we are always looking for active, fun members to fill our ranks!

I will make sure you get an invite soon.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I wanna join! @brro person
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    qingshang wrote: »
    I wanna join! @brro person

I sent out an invite. If you don't get it let me know either here or you can use the Discord connect info in my signature to contact me!

BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Hi Sounds like a great guild, I'm looking for one with a busy outlet. Could I get an invite please? @nao_dai
  • raymondpfaff_ESO
    raymondpfaff_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all, sounds like your guild is just what I am looking for! Former CoH player who recently started ESO. Rolling characters I came up with in Morrowind and Skyrim. Would like to join! @Spadra
    Edited by raymondpfaff_ESO on April 5, 2016 12:32AM
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    qingshang wrote: »
    Hi Sounds like a great guild, I'm looking for one with a busy outlet. Could I get an invite please? @nao_dai

Sorry for delayed response, I am sending an invite out to you!

Managing 2 MMO guilds takes it's toll sometimes lol.
    Hello all, sounds like your guild is just what I am looking for! Former CoH player who recently started ESO. Rolling characters I came up with in Morrowind and Skyrim. Would like to join! @Spadra

Sending invite out also. Thank you all for your replies!

We are a smaller guild, but strive to find active, social members.

Don't forget to connect to our Discord server (see signature for instant invite link)! We use Discord for voice and to keep our members informed no matter what games they are active in.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    Website
    DISCORD