The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(New Player) Question About Disguises

SadariTalen
SadariTalen
Soul Shriven
Hi All,
I've only been playing a few days now and I have a question. I've noticed some quests have you put on a disguise. After the quest is complete how do you take off the disguise? I'm attempting to put on new armor, but it still shows that I'm wearing the disguise for the quest Tip of the Spearhead.

Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

• mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    you can have all your armor, disguise wont affect your armor stats. however u can take off ur disguise, in ur inv view u can find a slot left side to jewelry slots, just right click there and unequip
    Edited by mrvbalc on February 28, 2015 9:03PM
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • SadariTalen
    SadariTalen
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much mrvbalc I had completely overlooked the spot next to the jewelry slot. Really appreciate your help.
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    :)
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion