The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Suggested animation tweaks for sheathed walking/running.

Revenant_Spartan
Revenant_Spartan
✭✭✭
I would love to see directional animations added for strafing and backpedaling when weapons are sheathed both while walking and running (instead of our character changing facing). It wouldn't effect the speed either seeing as we already have this for when your weapons are drawn. It would purely be cosmetic but would be a nice addition in my opinion.

An option to toggle between what we have now and the new animations would be great for those that like the current ones.

What do you guys think?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! I this would be especially useful for first person players. I get irritated by the fact that if I'm walking backwards in first person, stop, go into third person, my character is facing the other way.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Revenant_Spartan
    Revenant_Spartan
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I also play in 1st person and it annoys me how spazzy I probably look when I'm walking and doing stuff - walking around like a disorientated person and turning my back on people before I talk to them etc.

And even though I'm not on the RP scene currently, I can only imagine the annoyance of lining your character up for certain emotes and just in general.