The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

unfinished map locations

LCPLreaper
LCPLreaper
Soul Shriven
I was talking to M'aiq and he sent me to parts of the map that are not finished yet

screenshot_20150228_192424_by_lcplreaper-d8jta70.png

screenshot_20150228_192912_by_lcplreaper-d8jtaef.png

screenshot_20150228_193505_by_lcplreaper-d8jtahu.png

screenshot_20150228_193707_by_lcplreaper-d8jtam6.png

screenshot_20150228_193810_by_lcplreaper-d8jtao9.png
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this, really can't tell with the small pictures?
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • LCPLreaper
    LCPLreaper
    Soul Shriven
    it was left of cyrodil and above reapers march in the blank part of the map
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to break the news to you, but you're not the first discoverer of this area ;)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1552655/#Comment_1552655

Post #14.

The city you found is very likely Skingrad, the Alyeid ruine is either Miscarcand or Silorn (depending on the location)
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • Mayerl
    Mayerl
    Soul Shriven
    M'aiq knows all... and you do not question him about the whereabouts of the locations he sends you.
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    I been outside all the Maps in AD except the islands...

Greenshade has 79% of Malabal Tor and has Landmarkers Temporary Location Text, example Group Bosses in my video.

Reaper's March is small... Has only two oddities, one a hole to one of the dungeon's in Dune and Map name on north west.

I starting the pact areas, found an oddity in Desaun from the areamap south of it. A home that doesn't appear in Desaun but also has props around it.

Last night I got out of Desaun itself... mainly to see what at the place north east, but went in the Stonefalls area instead lol. Lava still hurts there, not like Rending Flame quest past version(Best Quest for a Thief no NPCs in towns, I made 7000 gold from steal in the past lol).

Uhh I haven't been outside Cyrodil, yet.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."