The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB Skill crits from stealth?

Craven_Killmore
Craven_Killmore
✭✭✭
new player, low lvl nb bow user, I don't know what skill to use in sneak, or just heavy attack at targets back, does strife or venom arrow provide possible crit in stealth or is it just on LA and HA back shots? please help thnx.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you hit from stealth from a rear angle you get an auto crit and a stun. I believe the crit is scaled even higher than a normal crit for damage. Like 2x damage instead of 50% more. Not sure though. It's the stun that is really useful though.

Pretty sure this is for any attack physical/spell etc. I have only ever sneak crit with my nb skills or flying dagger to be honest.

Hope this helps. I know for sure that the bow attacks will crit and stun because snipers love me. :)