The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Wayrest Sewer quest "No Second Chances"

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know how to get this quest to work?

When I accepted the quest the npcs initially followed me, somewhere between the start of the dungeon and the circular room they vanished and the door in the circular room stayed shut. My group could not progress past this point:( I abandoned the quest and we reset the dungeon and went and did the pledge but I would like to do that quest at some point. When I had the quest it said to find Master Pellingare and the marker was on the opposite side of that shut door. I did report it in /bug.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me and a couple of other groups as well. Did you have the vet pledge active while you were doing the quest?

@ZOS_GinaBruno, it seems that Mr. Pellingare gets stuck in the water near where the lich boss spawns just outside the intended quest target area and that that is enough to make him unable to be activated with talk. I had to abandon the quest as well to continue the pledge with my group.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]