The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ranged mage build 1.6

sk8ingeckoub17_ESO
sk8ingeckoub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Been trying things out on a few toons so far but can't quite seem to figure out a spec that is quite what i want and wanted to see if the community had any suggestions.

So far there really isn't a single class i have to be over another. Everything in general is fun from class dynamics just different so i am just really looking for the best fit for the very specific build im looking for... I currently have been a wood elf archer / dw nightblade and am wanting to make a change to being something well different.

soo i guess enough rambling.... what i am looking for is a ranged magic build that will still have a chance of working in 1.6. I am a pvp oriented player so i would prefer it work there as well. So far i have tried starting fresh with a templar and a sorc to 10 to get a feel for how they work but sorcs i hear are just meh in 1.6 while templars are great it seems even the magic builds focus around throwing down a couple ranged then closing the gap and finishing up with a lot of spear jabs. Is there a build specifically that works entirely as a magic ranged based class (similar to daoc eld, wow mage, or eq2 wizards) that people find relevant on the test servers?