The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build nord/temp

xradamanthysx
xradamanthysx
Soul Shriven
to build recommend me for a nord / templar 2h / bow ? what kind of armor used ?
Edited by xradamanthysx on February 24, 2015 8:15PM
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I personally would not choose a Nord as my starting race, I did, and I have regretted ever since. The reason I say this is because I believe other races have better racial passives but that's just my 1/2 cent worth.
  • tannercrook
    tannercrook
    ✭✭✭
    I run a Nord templar and I love it. Me an a guildie both run a similar build, there are just two differences. I run two resto staffs and my friend runs two-handed and a resto staff.

They are extremely powerful as you can survive anything. No matter what weapon you choose, here are some abilities that are a must:

Sunsheild - BEST SHEILD IN THE GAME. Morph into Blazing Shield. THIS IS A MUST
    Solar Barrage - Good AoE to pop when you are safely in your blazing shield.
    Breath of Life - Great personal/small group heal

Then I would recommend putting some of your weapon abilities on the rest of the slots. We actually run a templar only guild and would love to help you get your templar up to full strength!
  • xradamanthysx
    xradamanthysx
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, Im also thinking of doing tank / healer focused on heavy / light armor ( health recovery / magic recovery ) and using skills such as you mention

Sunshield ( morph Blazing )
    and skills that go up my armor and magic resistance

using as primary weapon 2H and skills using stamina and resto staff as secondary to the use of healing (the first 2 skills resto staff and healing skill of templar)

I'm not sure the use of stamina since I will be focused on magic and blood

are saying ???
  • Mr.Hmm
    Mr.Hmm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run a Nord templar and I love it. Me an a guildie both run a similar build, there are just two differences. I run two resto staffs and my friend runs two-handed and a resto staff.

They are extremely powerful as you can survive anything. No matter what weapon you choose, here are some abilities that are a must:

Sunsheild - BEST SHEILD IN THE GAME. Morph into Blazing Shield. THIS IS A MUST
    Solar Barrage - Good AoE to pop when you are safely in your blazing shield.
    Breath of Life - Great personal/small group heal

Then I would recommend putting some of your weapon abilities on the rest of the slots. We actually run a templar only guild and would love to help you get your templar up to full strength!

You guys are in EU or NA? Kind of interested in making a templar.
    Edited by Mr.Hmm on March 14, 2015 3:12AM
    If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.