Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a New NB Build for 1.6. Please leave suggestions and links!

WraithAzraiel
WraithAzraiel
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there folks!

So I have a bit of a conundrum. I have a High Elf Nightblade I would like to spec for decent DPS with Dual Wield, Bow for PvE. And Bow and Resto for PvP.

With the arrival of 1.6, we'll all be getting our skill points and attributes reset, I'm assuming, as with every other big update thus far.

Currently I have him with Light Armor Head, Medium Armor Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Pants and Boots, and Heavy Armor Belt.

He's rocking a 5 piece Willow's Path and a 3-4 Piece Seducer's, with a 2 piece Syrabane's with his Jewelry.

I would like to stay Magicka but if need be I will switch to Stamina once 1.6 drops.

Can anyone recommend any builds that are focused around decent to heavy DPS with Dual Wield and Bow or Dual Wield and 2H Sword as my weapon swaps?

I appreciate any help you guys can give.

Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
#Tamriel_BETA_Team
#BETA_TESTER4LYF
DominionMasterRace
#GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
#SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have any suggestions or any sites they'd recommend?

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol okay.

Can anyone at least suggest an action bar set up and a rotation for a Stamina NB?

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For stamina.. I can't think of anything, cause I hate stamina.
    For magicka, go sap tank! :mrgreen:
    It's practically impossible to die a a sap tank already, and they didn't get nerfed in 1.6, but everyone else did... So you know what that means... :smirk:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The silence is deafening. I don't have an answer, just the same question for my own NB character, but I guess this is the wrong place to ask.

You might want to check out Tamriel Foundry, if you haven't done so already:
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/nightblade-class/
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    It's practically impossible to die a a sap tank already, and they didn't get nerfed in 1.6, but everyone else did... So you know what that means... :smirk:

Lol what's the set up for sap tank?

Gear set, glyphs, weapon and swaps, etc etc,

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • DarkBones
    DarkBones

I love to know whats a sap tank??

Im doing a new NB and i never heard of this sap.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkBones wrote: »

I love to know whats a sap tank??

Im doing a new NB and i never heard of this sap.

rwby_ursa_sap_by_dinochickrox-d6qyjpk.jpg

But yeah, Vamp Magicka NB is going to be annoying for awhile once 1.6 hits...

Might have to abandon my main for awhile are work on one of my alts for once until there are new builds up.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on February 26, 2015 3:19PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My new PvE DPS guide for 1.6.6 just finished.

Check it out: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/nb-dual-wieldbow-pve-dps-build-1-6-6/
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭

Is snipe really a higher DPS option than half heavy hold / venom arrow?

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm really confused by your request.
    I would like to spec for decent DPS with Dual Wield, Bow for PvE. And Bow and Resto for PvP.
    seems to directly contradict
    I would like to stay Magicka but if need be I will switch to Stamina once 1.6 drops.

Anyway, just a couple of tips. Your gear isn't appropriate for a magicka or a stamina NB build. Willow's path is not advised at all as its max magicka, spell crit and health regeneration. Just no where near best in slot. The seducers is generally what healers wear, not dps. The magicka regen set bonuses are great, but when you focus on that, you nerf your dps. Syrabane isn't terrible as it has 2 piece spell damage, but there are other pieces and sets that are still better, for instance, cyrodiil's light.

I play with both caster and stam NB's and either can pull adequate dps depending on gear, skill, race and appropriate morphs. But you have to generally commit all of your energy to one pool or the other. Your race of high elf has racial passives toward damage with magicka, so consider that when making your decision. A good place to start is to start stacking spell damage if you are committing to magicka, and stack weapon damage if you are committing to stamina.

The tamriel foundry NB Theorycrafting forums can be very helpful and give you way more information. I would start there and start to compare your build to theirs and try tweaking.
    Edited by Jules on March 17, 2015 4:34PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭