The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How Can I Determine Which Recipes My Character Knows and Doesn't Know?

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title suggests; I'm trying to determine which recipes my character does know along with the ones she doesn't know. Any good add-ons?
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go to a Cooking Fire and activate it. Then uncheck the boxes for Have Ingredients and Have Skills then you will see all the recipes you know.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Just go to a Cooking Fire and activate it. Then uncheck the boxes for Have Ingredients and Have Skills then you will see all the recipes you know.

Thank you but this doesn't allow me to juxtapose this information against unknown recipes.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    First - there is very usefull addon for this called SousChief and second you can use a pen, list of paper and recipe-database from tamriel jurnal web site
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

Thank you but this doesn't allow me to juxtapose this information against unknown recipes.

You need the Sous Chef add on for that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    One question? Do you want to know whether there are recipes you need to find or is this just to distinguish between having collected a recipe or not when you find one while looting? Souschef will only help you distinguish between the recipes you have and a recipe you see that has or hasn't been looted yet, it will not inform you of what other recipes are out there unseen.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread