The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Recipe/Ingredient Locations

nick59349b14_ESO
nick59349b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am in a delema. I have several level 1 recipies and tons of level 50 and up recipies, including several consumate ones that I cannot use yet. I am stuck at level 16 and making level 1 recipies takes forever to level up. I have looked around for midrange recipies and ingredients but haven't located any. Does anybody have a location map made up or even some advise would be great. I am Vet 2 Sorc.

Thanks.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In furniture.. Like dressers, trunks, and desks. Banks and inside houses are good.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ya but what areas?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait. You are effed right now. Since you are VR you will only find lvl 50 recipes. This is changing in 1.6 so instead of recipes dropping always at your level, they will drop at the level of zone they are in. Many recipes are cheap at guild traders tho
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guild traders?
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Disregard, I found one. Thanks.
  • SirMaxwellWood
    Banks and locked buildings so trespass also do it lowest level my temp is only lvl 10 but lvl 50 provisioning because i disnt lvl up in beggining just did food and grind for a while higher lvl less exp gained per made craft
  • PivotalDan
    Possibly traders, but your best option for a variety would be via an Alt, or possibly your friend or guild friends alts.
  • Somakarma
    Somakarma
    What a necro.