The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In need of a guild

TheRealWolf
TheRealWolf
Soul Shriven
Recently bought ESO, really enjoy it and want to play far more, however I'm limited as a solo player and would like to associate with a group of people to play the game with, I'm a Nord in the Ebonheart Pact.
If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
Minimum age 16.

Best Answer

• Ryluk
    Ryluk
    ✭✭✭
    I lead a guild of 200+ we enjoy PvP (and crowning many emperors) and PvE (dungeons and trials)

We are a Ebonheart pact guild send me a mail in game if you are interested @Ryluke1204
    Fenrir Stormsurge
    V16 Nord Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Werewolf
    Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
    Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
    Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

Answer ✓
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU server?
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • TheRealWolf
    TheRealWolf
    Soul Shriven
    NA or EU server?

Eu
  • TheRealWolf
    TheRealWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Ryluk wrote: »
    I lead a guild of 200+ we enjoy PvP (and crowning many emperors) and PvE (dungeons and trials)

We are a Ebonheart pact guild send me a mail in game if you are interested @Ryluke1204

I cant find that user? mine is @TheRealWolf