The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khans Legion RP Event @ 8pm CT

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
Ex-Imperial General 'Goldie Khan' leads the legendary and revered 'Khans Legion'. General Khan, having led the 12th Imperial Legion through many successful campaigns, gained legendary status in the Longhouse Wars.

When the minions of Molag Bal began their invasion of the Imperial City, General Khan, knowing that the city would fall, saved countless lives by ordering the Legion to withdrawal to the Abbey of the Eight, to the southwest of the city. As the remaining members of the 12th started to regroup at the Abbey, some of the soldiers started referring to what was left of their Legion, as Khans Legion, due to General Khans heroism.

Most of the Legion was scattered, only a handful of the 500 strong bastion of Cyrodiil remain. Those who survived, now allied with the Dominion, fight to secure the Ruby Throne. General Khans captains are scouring the darkest corners of the Southern Alliances looking for recruits to fill the ranks of the New Legion. Since the fall of the Empire under Aquillarious, the world has changed. The members of the Legion, now renegades and outlaws, have become a mercenary force the likes of which Nirn has never seen. Now, the only question is... What part will you play in the story?

New to RP? No problem, come hang out with us and make some new friends!
Come join Khans Legion, tonight @ 8pm Central Time.

We will be meeting at Skywatch in Auridon. Look for the Black and Gold Tabards.

Khanslegionlogotm.png
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    You guys recruiting? Looking for a clan i can do questing with. Playing alone sucks!
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU or NA? I too used to lead an ex Imperial Legion group (10th Legion). Would be fun to roleplay with you guys when we come back to the game in March :)
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    EU or NA? I too used to lead an ex Imperial Legion group (10th Legion). Would be fun to roleplay with you guys when we come back to the game in March :)

Goldie Khan´s group is a familiar sight in NA PvP campaigns. I must assume they do their RP in NA. Hope I helped. Better to contact the person in question though as I am not part of the guild.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.