Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Deciding

rosadoraul111b14_ESO
rosadoraul111b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I've been looking at ESO ever since the beta, at the time I didn't have a computer good enough to actually run the game, but since then I've gotten a small upgrade and my interest has gotten tickled of sorts, but whenever I look for information regarding ESO as a game all I find are people bickering how 'It's not skyrim! What Heresy!!' and I know better than to compare an MMO set with the lore of a game franchise to a game made for single player.

Getting to the main point, I love exploring in games and mindlessly killing Mobs for loot and such things. PvP has never been a strong point in me let alone dungeoning and raids since most of the time it takes a while for me to warm up to new people.

So is ESO a game I could enjoy mainly for hunting Enemies and going off exploring places? And would my current computer be able to actually run it with intel i3-2100 3.10GHz / Geforce gt 520
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your video card is considerably weaker than the minimum spec of a 8800, so while you may get the game to run, I doubt you'll get a pleasurable experience even at the lowest settings out of the game.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • kodo
    kodo
    ✭✭
    i really recommend u get the game..
    but get a stronger pc or laptop, grab one of asus rog,these are monster laptops ,
    regarding the game itself , i'm also more in for exploration and enemy hunt,and u have that in tons in the game.
    you'll see places in the game,that skyrim at it's best will look bad in comparison.
    ther's a lagoona in alikr desert, i tell u it's the best place
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exploration and eye candy is what the game excels at.
    +1 though ..check the mnimum requirements on hardware or you will miss out on that eye candy.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I presume it's a desktop setup. So getting a 450, 550, 650 should do the trick already and those are affordable cards, when you buy them used.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"